In honor of my 500+ fantastic followers, I’d like to make something sweet that celebrates the show we love!
Winners will receive one-dozen cookies inspired by the character or pairing of their choice. For example:
- Rachel fans will receive star-shaped sugar cookies.
- Kurt: Extra-rich chocolate chip
- Blaine: Blueberry-almond biscotti
- Santana: Baked Churro Cookies
- Brittany: Lucky Charms Treats
- Puck: Snickerdoodle Waffle cookies
- New New Directions: Double chocolate dreams
- And so on …
Here are the details:
- Enter as many times as you like. Likes and reblogs both count.
- On the day of the season finale (May 13th), I will randomly select one winner for every 20 notes on this post.
- You do not need to be following me, but it would be awfully nice of you.
- All cookies can be adjusted for dietary needs and international travel.
- All cookie packages will be accompanied by a note written by your chosen character or pairing.
- And finally, THANK YOU for bringing something beautiful into this fandom and into my life.
[edit: I will cut off the total number of potential winners at 30, in the interest of both quality and sanity]
I really want the cookies…because all the cookies sound so amazing.
#sansa endures#it’s what she does#she’s tortured day after day and all she can do is smile and thank the people who torture her#all she can do is look straight ahead and will herself not to cry as the horrifying death of her family#of the people she loved#is shoved in her face in more and more grotesque ways#and the fact that after all of that#after all she is made to go through#she can still find it within herself to be kind#that’s the truest sort of strength#that’s a strength few people could barely dream of#it’s sansa’s kindness that defines her#the fact that she can live through what she’s lived through and still look for goodness in people#it’s remarkable (via whoistorule)
Kit Harington | GQ USA
"I didn’t really think I’d be a leading man in any respect whatsoever. At drama school in my third year I was resigned to the fate of being Young Male Rape Victim No. 2. That was the kind of category I was put in. I’ve got a very baby face underneath all of this fuzz.”
Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.
Klaine Moments <3